Document control & file management
PDXpert software supports the requirement for traditional engineering drawing management systems with a document card record, complete file revision history, design file check-in/check-out, and revision release management.
Simply managing document revisions is sometimes not enough. PDXpert software can help you comply with regulatory agencies if your company must conform to ISO-9000 standards, or is subject to FDA 21 CFR Part 820, 21 CFR Part 11 or similar requirements.
An informal file server-based repository quickly loses its appeal as both the library and your staff grows. PDXpert software avoids file loss, improves security and speeds file searches.
- Free-form text search of database and file contents
- Simplified file identification and revision management
- Role-based user access
Application notes and help topics
- PDXpert help: How to work with documents
- What's the difference between Revision State and Lifecycle Phase?
- Searching the contents of office and CAD files using IFilters
If you've been managing documents and product design files for a while, you might be surprised how a PLM system can make your tasks simpler. Here are a few ideas on managing your documents:
Document Control &