PDXpert PLM Software
Simple, flexible product lifecycle management software for growing companies™
Document control & file management
Clicking on file references within PDXpert immediately opens the corresponding drawing, specification, document or file, saving hours of time and greatly improving the use and reuse of parts in new and revised designs with substantial reduction in cost of inventory.
PDXpert software supports the requirement for traditional engineering drawing management systems with a document card record, complete file revision history, design file check-in/check-out, and revision release management.
Simply managing document revisions is sometimes not enough. PDXpert software can help you comply with regulatory agencies if your company must conform to ISO-9000 standards, or is subject to FDA 21 CFR Part 820, 21 CFR Part 11 or similar requirements.
An informal file server-based repository quickly loses its appeal as both the library and your staff grows. PDXpert software avoids file loss, improves security and speeds file searches.
- Free-form text search of database and file contents
- Simplified file identification and revision management
- Role-based user access
Application notes and help topics
- PDXpert help: How to work with documents
- What's the difference between Revision State and Lifecycle Phase?
- Searching the contents of office and CAD files using IFilters
If you've been managing documents and product design files for a while, you might be surprised how a PLM system can make your tasks simpler. Here are a few ideas on managing your documents:
- Life after MIL-STD-100: Document numbering
- Is software a document or a part?
- CAD file viewers for mechanical, electronic and office applications
Brammo™ is a trademark of Brammo, Inc. littleBits® and the littleBits logo are registered trademarks of littleBits Electronics, Inc. Revolabs™ is a trademark of Revolabs, Inc. Sealevel® and the Sealevel logo are registered trademarks of Sealevel Systems, Inc. All rights are reserved by the trademark owners.