We're PLM solution experts - let us prove it!
Since 1993, Active Sensing has focused entirely on creating affordable product data and lifecycle management solutions to small- and mid-sized organizations. Active Sensing is a Colorado, US corporation with regional offices in Noida, India.
Active Sensing, Inc. (ASI) was originally formed to develop electronic instrumentation for the process control industry. As part of some initial consulting contracts, one of ASI's clients expressed frustration with the expense and complexity of then-current PDM systems, and asked the ASI team for recommendations. With relevant experience in engineering design, project management, and database programming, ASI shelved the instrumentation and started developing an inexpensive PC-based PDM that would appeal to companies with limited configuration management experience and small PDM budgets.
- Engineering Data Management Newsletter
PDXpert PLM software represents our complete "from the ground up" re-thinking of how parts, bills of materials, documents, electronic files, and change forms are used in growing companies, and how these should be delivered in an easy-to-use PLM software package.
We're unique among PLM vendors because we strive for a simple, no-hassle PLM software experience:
- "What you see is what you get": easy-to-evaluate product features
- A fully-functional PLM evaluation system that you can download and try out using your company's own product data, rules and workflow
- Published prices with attractive discounts
- Convenient, flexible licenses: perpetual or subscription
- Friendly, honest advice on how PDXpert PLM software will work in your application, without a sales pitch
- Configuration, legacy data conversion and training services only when you need them
- Straight-forward user interface for easy administration and user productivity
We want you to know exactly what you're buying, so we make it easy to compare PDXpert PLM software to our competition. Surprisingly enough, we've even suggested alternative PLM systems if we couldn't meet the project objectives.
News about ASI and our products
- 2011-07-12: PDXpert PLM Release 6.6 Offers Easy Data Imports and ODBC Views
- 2010-06-21: New PDXpert PLM System Breaks 10 Cents per Hour Barrier
- 2010-03-03: PDXpert PLM Software Focus is on Speed with New 64-Bit Version
- 2009-09-30: Desktop Engineering magazine selects PDXpert PLM software as Editor's Pick of the Week
- 2009-09-09: PDXpert PLM 2010 Edition Updates Multiple Bills of Materials, Searches Design Files
- 2008-10-14: PDXpert PLM 2009 Edition Imports Bill of Materials Files, Creates Parts "On Demand"
- 2007-10-30: PDXpert PLM 2008 Edition Introduces XML Data Export, Microsoft Vista compatibility
- 2007-08-07: PDXpert PLM Website Ranked Second Most Popular in Product Data Management
- 2007-01-23: New PDXpert PLM Software Developed Specifically for Growing Business
Creating a BOM & Processing an ECN