PDXpert PLM software application notes
These discussions may be helpful in working specifically with PDXpert PLM software. Please let us know if you would like to see other topics.
Designing, configuring & using your PDXpert PLM system
- Designing an engineering change process and workflow
- What's the difference between Item Revision State and Item Lifecycle Phase?
- Fast file content searches using IFilters
- Scheduled backup for the PDXpert PLM database and file library
- Adding a custom import/export/report to the Data Transformation collection
- Running several PDXpert Application Servers on the same network
- Exporting a list of all parts & documents with their release status
- BOM compare 2.0: Compare all product data, not just the BOM
- BOM compare 1.0: Comparing bills of materials using Excel
- Preparing to import PDXpert file attachments
- IPC-2571 / PDX package implementation details
Working with other software applications
- Integrating PDXpert PLM and Altium Designer EDA software
- Integrating PDXpert PLM and Cadence OrCAD Capture CIS
- Using an MRP/ERP system with PDXpert PLM software
- Exporting a PDXpert PLM BOM to Fishbowl Inventory for QuickBooks
- Importing a CAD bill of materials into PDXpert PLM software
- Creating a graphical bill of materials in Visio
Knowledge Base articles
The Knowledge Base contains diagnostic and "how to" articles written to address a specific customer environment, software release, or application issue. Contact us for a link to your requested topic.