PDXpert PLM Software
Simple, flexible product lifecycle management software for growing companies™
8 ways that PLM improves design review accuracy and efficiency
Accurate, up-to-date information is crucial to a correctly manufactured product. Data that can't be identified correctly, or has ambiguous content, or has simply "gone missing" can't contribute to the quality of a product. The essential output of the engineering process is not a product, but rather the information necessary for replicating that product consistently and accurately.
The ECN module and approval work flow is straight-forward. I highly recommend this system.
PDXpert PLM provides a comprehensive set of capabilities for efficient and effective design reviews:
- Rely on a central electronic repository for CAD files, assembly instructions, inspection procedures and other design and production data
- View assembly markups that highlight each child item's proposed state (From/To or NoChange)
- Explore assembly structures using fast, easy assembly drill-downs
- Get a consolidated list of items affected on each change form
- Perform attribute-driven text searches for documents, parts and change forms
- Make item-level task assignments for design remediation
- Assess the financial impact of changes with dispositioning expenses
- Enjoy flexible engineering release management with customizable approval workflow
These functions translate directly into real benefits including increased sales revenue through faster product releases; lower product costs by using more accurate data; and lower administrative overhead by providing important supporting information (like cost roll-ups) automatically.
Learn more about how PDXpert PLM manages your engineering drawings
PDXpert PLM has been specifically designed for small and mid-sized organizations that need good product data management practices.
Discover how PDXpert PLM can handle your engineering drawings and product data. We invite you to: