Remote support: Save, Run, Allow
The PDXpert TeamViewer utility shares your computer screen during a technical support session.
To begin your support session:
- Download the pdxpert-teamviewer.exe and save it onto your Windows Desktop. If your browser doesn't allow you to save an EXE file, you can instead extract it from the pdxpert-teamviewer.zip file.
- Run (double-click) the pdxpert-teamviewer.exe utility.
Allow access by giving us Your ID and Password that are displayed on your PC.
The PDXpert TeamViewer tool:
- Does not change anything on your computer.
- Does not require administrator permissions.
- Can be deleted immediately after use, if you wish.
- Is secured using AES 256-bit encryption.
- Keeps you in full control of your computer.
When the session ends, there's no uninstall process needed. You can simply delete the pdxpert-teamviewer.exe file or keep it for a future session.