PDXpert PLM Software
Simple, flexible product lifecycle management software for growing companies™
Custom data import services
PDXpert PLM software includes a built-in tool that imports your part and document records, bills of materials, approved vendor sources, and design files.
However, consider using our services when your data is complex; must be reconciled between multiple data sources; requires a complete change history imported or synthesized; or can only be derived from file names or extracted from indexed file content. Our database professionals have many years of experience in data extraction, cleansing and reconciliation of engineering and manufacturing data.
If your organization has legacy product information in another PLM system, an ERP system, home-grown databases, or even spreadsheets, we can help migrate that data into your new PDXpert PLM system.
In order to initialize your PDXpert PLM system, we can extract data from existing sources such as:
- PDM systems, such as Acseni, Aras, Autotrol, CMstat, MatrixOne, PTC, UGS
- ASP data from Arena Solutions, Oracle Agile and other PDX-based sources
- ERP parts and bills of materials from Axapta, Baan, Epicor, Fourth Shift, Macola, Made2Manage, Navision, NetIdeas, Oracle, SAP, Symix, SYSPRO and many others
- Proprietary part & document databases in Microsoft Access, dBase, FoxPro, MySQL, Oracle, Paradox, SQL Server
- Individual spreadsheet (XLS/XLSX/CSV) and text formats like XML, PDF and RTF files
- Server-based file directories, from filenames and file contents
We can also create custom data transformations to allow you to import CAD data into PDXpert, and export part, BOM and other records to downstream systems such as ERP/MRP.
For more information, including a technical feasibility assessment and price quote, please contact us.
Note: All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.