PDXpert PLM Software
Simple, flexible product lifecycle management software for growing companies™
PDXpert PLM software: Approved vendor sources
One or more suppliers can be specified as the source for a part. PDXpert PLM allows flexibility in how you define your part sources: vendor parts, internal alternates, or both. While many PLM systems create an artificial barrier between items that your organization manages and those of other organizations, PDXpert PLM unifies these into a single interface that lets you use any item in your database as a reference to any other item.
PDXpert PLM offers an easy-to-use source markup process: simply search for your child item using the Item Explorer, and drag it onto the parent item's Markup list. It couldn't be easier!
- Identify supply chain partners and their part numbers, with supporting electronic datasheets and drawings
- Assign a virtually unlimited number of sources to any part
- Apply preference ranking based on technical merit
- Research which components are sourced from the current item
- Attach any number of files to a part; check-out/-in files for modifications without conflicts
- Define part materials and report the results for RoHS/WEEE
- Export supplier source lists to downstream manufacturing systems in a variety of text-based formats including XML, CSV, tab-delimited, etc.
- Track changes to an item's sources over time using its Markup list
- Release a new source revision that automatically updates every purchased item that uses it