PDXpert PLM Software
Simple, flexible product lifecycle management software for growing companies™
What are the benefits of PLM software?
Product lifecycle management software improves your time-to-market, product quality, and unit costs by easily sharing and securely managing your product's definition.
I've been using PDXpert for 8 months and it has really helped our engineering and operations organizations get our item master, bills of materials and engineering documentation under control.
PDXpert PLM is the best engineering tool for
- Identifying parts, qualified supplier parts, and bill of materials content.
- Managing all product-related documents and files (marketing requirements, design specifications, production instructions and maintenance procedures).
- Controlling revisions to approved product data using on-line change forms and approval workflow.
PDXpert PLM software creates a powerful competitive advantage:
- Quickly find parts, documents and changes, without having to know exactly how they're indexed or where they're used
- Rely on up-to-date, accurate and approved bills of materials
- Centrally store and protect design files, specifications and other electronic documents
- Provide instant cost rollups and materials declarations for individual parts and complete assemblies
- Process changes promptly to accommodate new market demands
- Retain a complete history that automatically records how each item has changed over time
Benefits of PLM software
The following links describe how PDXpert PLM software will help your organization:
To get the complete story, view our video presentation "Why PLM? Managing product data to improve financial performance". Then download PDXpert PLM software to see the full benefits of a simple, flexible, and secure PLM solution.
Brammo™ is a trademark of Brammo, Inc. littleBits® and the littleBits logo are registered trademarks of littleBits Electronics, Inc. Revolabs™ is a trademark of Revolabs, Inc. Sealevel® and the Sealevel logo are registered trademarks of Sealevel Systems, Inc. All rights are reserved by the trademark owners.