Product support for PDXpert PLM software
Customer assistance is available in several ways:
- View on-line training tutorials
- Follow the steps for a quick setup and advanced installation options
- Read the PDXpert PLM software help topics
- Use our custom services to import your legacy data or to create import/export translators for your CAD and ERP systems
- Verify that you have the most current PDXpert software release to keep your system up to date
- Contact us with specific technical questions
We welcome prospective customers to browse all areas of the website, and download a free trial of PDXpert PLM software.
Efficient web-based training
We can personalize our web-based training to reflect your specific needs: administrator training for installation and system configuration, and end-user training for accomplishing typical tasks. We've often hosted webinars that share our sample data or your production data, and can be presented to multiple sites simultaneously.
To help you set up PDXpert within your environment, you can allow us to visit your computer using our secure support utility.
Application design & good practices
Visit our PLM community, where we've collected some useful resources including:
- Application notes to maximize the benefits of your PDXpert PLM software
- Recommended practices for managing your product data
- Third-party file viewers for CAD files and other formats usually found in engineering documents
- Useful resources like websites; PLM, CM and related books; and government, industry and regulatory standards