This topic is contained in the PDXpert help file, available from the application's Help menu (or press the F1 key). It describes the current PDXpert PLM release and may differ from earlier releases.
BOM type codes
Classifies an item's typical application when it's used on a structure.
- This is the complete name for the BOM type code.
- This describes the BOM type code and its function.
- BOM type is for documents
- Mark this if the BOM type code should be applied to documents, rather than to parts.
- This value is reserved for possible future use and may be ignored.
- Active: users can select
Default member of collection
Permanent member of collection
- For a description of these checkboxes, see the Collections reference > Common properties & attributes help topic.
This value identifies how the part is aggregated or consumed in production. This collection is not likely to require changes.